4/1/2016 - 700 Mhz Narrowband frequencies are now available in the Frequency Search.
- Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
- The Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB) handles all FCC domestic
wireless telecommunications programs and policies, except those
involving satellite communications or broadcasting, including
licensing, enforcement, and regulatory functions.
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- The National Telecommunications and Information
Administration (NTIA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce,
is the Executive Branch's principal voice on domestic and international
telecommunications and information technology issues.
- World of Wireless Communications
- The Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA) is the
international organization that represents all elements of wireless communication
- cellular, personal communication services enhanced specialized mobile radio,
and mobile satellite services - serving the interests of service providers,
manufacturers, and others.
- Radio Resource
- RadioResource delivers wireless voice and data solutions for mobile,
remote and mission-critical operations.
- Wireless Week
- Wireless Week is a high-quality, in-depth weekly newspaper
covering all the business, technology and regulatory news in cellular, personal
communications services, paging, specialized mobile radio, private mobile radio,
wireless Internet, wireless data, satellite, wireless local loop and microwave.
- RCR Wireless News
- RCR Wireless News, the book of record for
the wireless communications industry, is owned by Crain Communications, Incorporated.